Monday, August 28, 2006

This Weekend

Well...it was only a matter of time. I have decided to claim my small corner of the internet. I'll probably muse on such topics as media and church...my almost fanatical fascination with Walt Disney World...pez dispensers...the Minnesota Vikings...my Cingular 8125...Apple Computers... my favorite flavor of licorice...basically anything that falls out of my head.

This is probably just an exercise in entertaining myself...

Anyway, this weekend I have the blessed opportunity to teach at the Cooper City Campus. I am both excited and nervous (as usual). You'd think with as many times as I have done this, I wouldn't be nervous. It really doesn't help to have Ernesto breathing down my neck. We're going to talk about the 2nd law of thermodynamics and how it relates to our lives. I know it doesn't sound thrilling, but I hope to make it interesting and applicable.

Just a quick shout out to my blogging brothers...www.troygramling.com and www.mattmashburn.com. I'm anxious to post messages alongside you guys.

To everyone else...be strong...don't worry...and be sure to stock up on good Gameboy games to play during the power outage.

Blessings!

1 comments:

Matt Mashburn said...

Welcome to the blognation. I look forward to your clever quips. Feel free to raise the bar.