Friday, October 06, 2006

My Story

If you have the time and enjoy encouragement...head over to www.whaticryfor.com. There are so many beautiful stories about life change that it is hard to read them all in one sitting. Take some time out and head over there...you won't regret it.

I posted my story there, too. Actually, it's the first time that I've ever written it out. I know it is too long... but I just started typing and that's what fell out of my head. It is quite liberating to see it in print. If you really want to know who I am and where I came from...give it a read.

I have a lot of fun with this blog and I appreciate the many readers that have been visiting my site lately. I know I don't write very much about what I do and media and stuff like that...but I am working on it. It is such a part of who I am that I feel sometimes like I don't want to bore you with the "behind the scenes" details. Video and television have been blessings from God and I am incredible blessed to be called to produce each week.

Happy birthday, Mauricio! You are the man!

Until next time...

BV

0 comments: