Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Early Thursday

Hello faithful reader...while you should be asleep, I welcome all that can join me at this late hour. I just finished working on a video to be shown this weekend from our campus in Peru. Wow, what a place! You've just got to see it to believe it. It is cool to see Flamingo Road recreated in Lima like that...join us this weekend to see for yourself...

Well, it's been an interesting week in the tech world. Apple unveiled its AppleTV and iPhone. Both look unbelievable. I would like to get an iPhone, but they will probably be too hard to get for awhile. I really look forward to Steve Jobs' keynote speech at MacWorld each year. He had some great things to say and I look forward to seeing both of these products in action.

Well, I'd better head off to bed. I am teaching in Doral this weekend, so pray for me. I am anxious to share this message with you. If you can come down to Doral, please join us..it will be a great morning of worship and study. See you in the front row!

BV

0 comments: