Friday, February 23, 2007

Just for men (the product)


Good evening, faithful readers... Well the other day I had a revelation. I haven't said anything about it until now but it needs to be brought out into the open. It says a lot about where I am in life right now.... I will never ever be able to grow a full beard without revealing my age. I was on vacation a few days ago and let my facial hair grow out a little. Not grizzly Adams style, but just a little... Mindy walked up to me and said that about half of my right cheek hair was growing in silver. SILVER! By the way, the phrase "cheek hair" is funny.

Anyway...it was just another revelation that I am growing older. I don't feel old. Truly. I am still as mentally sharp as ever...there are just some things about me physically that are revealing how many minutes I've been on the planet. I really don't worry about it. Anyway, it's not gray hair, it is platinum highlights.

I've been challenged to use "Just for Men" to hide the silver. I don't think I'm going to...

When you get older...things don't stop. I have a much better perspective on things...I've banked a little money...and I get the chance to help those that are coming up behind me. I wouldn't go back to the awkwardness of my 20s for anything in the world. Viva los 30s!

Life isn't like Menudo....when you get older, you might be asked to be part of a different group, but you aren't done being relevant.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

BV

0 comments: