Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Thanks

I just wanted to thank all of you for your prayers and well wishes as I recover. I came back to the office today and am actually feeling a little better. Headache is gone...stomach still not quite right. Getting there, though. Again, thanks to all for your prayers. They really mean a lot.

Today is the start of Fuel. I'm really looking forward to kicking things off tonight with some worship and study about Flamingo Road and God's plans for it. Again, if you have not attended BASIX before but always meant to, please make every effort to be here. If you have already been to our first class, join us anyway. It will be quite different than you expect.

On a totally random note, I just wanted to let you know that I will be playing bass this weekend at our Cooper City campus. I haven't played on a weekend in awhile, so I look forward to it. The set list looks like fun!

That's it for now. This wouldn't be a blog entry if I didn't leave you something to think about for today so here it is: Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = Crazy Delicious.

BV

0 comments: