Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Brians and Tea

Good morning faithful readers,

I am just writing to dispute what I feel is a gross injustice to beverage lovers everywhere. For weeks, I have listened to many people berate my colleague and dear friend, Brian Fuller. You see, he has a tea set in his office and enjoys an occasional cup of chamomile tea. Now I'm an Earl Grey man, but I can appreciate Brian's culture and style. It takes a real man to admit he enjoys running water through a leaf and drinking it as opposed to over a bean. Is one more natural than the other? No. Does having a tea set in your office make you less of a man? No.

Starbucks serves Mocha and Black Tea. In the same building. Dogs and cats living together level stuff.

I am writing this to just ask the question..."Does somebody always have to be right?" "Does there need to be conflict just because someone else is different?"

I think so. Tea rules.

BV

1 comments:

Chris said...

Have a crumpet while you're at it Nancy! I prefer Cheerwine!

Blessings