Monday, May 21, 2007

Hitting Pause

Hello Faithful Readers....

Just wanted to let you all know that I am hitting pause on the blog for a couple more days. I appreciate all of your emails over the last few days wondering "What's Going On?"

To be honest...I don't know...I'm just not in my groove...

The media team has been extremely busy and I'm starting to feel the backlash a little. We had one small crew on the cruise with Mauricio and another in Tampa shooting video for next weekend. Meanwhile, I've been here with those that are left on my team here in Cooper City handling the weekend stuff.... God is growing this team and I have spent quite a bit of my creative energies figuring out how to develop what He has provided.

I've started working on the Podcasts, Fuel #1-4 Videos, the Lightsource.com feed, and Show #118. Be sure to tell your friends all of the ways that they can get the teachings of Flamingo Road Church!

I'll try to kick back into both of my blogs soon... I've got to let my batteries recharge a little.

Thanks for your encouraging emails and comments in the halls at FRC. You guys are the reason that I do this!

BV

0 comments: