Friday, June 29, 2007

3 Hours to Go...

Good mid-afternoon faithful readers...

Here's the update...

1) the "dawg" guy left...if you don't know who that is...read a few posts ago..I miss his swearing tirades already. Peace out homey...@$&&!

2) I am beginning to smell less like my anti-perspirant and more like ashtray meets sweat sock. I'm none too proud of it...

3) The puppy next to me just started talking to me...I'm pretty sure....I like potato chips...

4) The Beatles just finished their concert. I got John Lennon's autograph on my replica of the Declaration of Independence.

5) Water good...sun bad...

BV

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Brian, you are a hoot, I had no idea until just now you were doing this or I would have driven by and kept you company for awhile. After all what are friends for. Will this phone do the floors and windows and dishes and wash the clothes for Mindy? I surely hope so. Can't wait for the teaching on patience, I think you will be well qualified for it.