Sunday, June 03, 2007

Swanz-a-riffic

Good morning, faithful readers..

I know...two posts within 24 hours... bundle up for snow...

I just wanted to brag on my bro in ministry, Chad Swanzy. My new office is directly behind the student auditorium and I get the chance to listen to him and his team. They lead the middle and high school students in such an amazing way. They are creative, fun, and relevant. I just can't wait for my own daughter to get to middle school to be able to experience it. Honestly, if you have students that age and are not bringing them to visit Chez Chad....they are missing out. Kudos to the student ministry. They are training our next batch of leaders that will flesh out the vision of 50/100,000/150,000,000.

Blessings to you Chad as you lead. You're dedication to your ministry is inspiring!

BV

1 comments:

chad said...

you're too gracious... thanks bro. behind every "good" pastor there is a team of incredible leaders and volunteers. i am so thankful for them.