Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tomorrow

Good evening faithful readers...

Well tomorrow is my birthday. I don't know if I'll be posting anything because I plan to spend the day with my family just enjoying another year on the planet. I could go on and on about how the years have passed and I've grown in wisdom and stature...but that would bore you...and me.

Thanks to all who visit here for your comments and well wishes. I haven't asked for anything for my birthday...but I plan on waking up tomorrow morning to a heaping bowl of Alpha Bits and then finishing up the TV show for the week. After that who knows....maybe I'll wear a Sombrero as they sing "Feliz Cumpleanos" at a Mexican Restaurant. Or don a lobster hat at Red Lobster as the folks sing to me about having a birthday that "Captain Nemo" would be proud of....

Not sure what's in store. Every year I get a birthday card from a relative who wishes "Brain" a Happy Birthday. Never fails. I'm kinda used to it by now... Could be worse...

Until I get the chance to post again...enjoy the 16th...I'll see you this weekend!

BV

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday Pastor Brain (opps) I mean Pastor Brian.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN, HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT FOR MEXICAN FOOD.