Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tomorrow

Hello faithful readers...

I want to show you a 14 year old photo. It was taken the day my life changed forever. That day, I pledged to God and all of my family and friends that I would have Mindy to be my wife for eternity. It was one of the best days of my life.

I will never forget the way she looked when she began her walk down the aisle. I have never...never seen a more beautiful woman. She has only become more beautiful.

My wife inspires me to be a better man. If it weren't for her motivation and support...I would not be where I am today. She is always putting me ahead of her...pushing me onward even at great personal sacrifice. I admire and adore my wife. Each and every day that I get the opportunity to spend with her is a gift that I do not take for granted.

Tomorrow is our 14th wedding anniversary. I wish I could be good enough with words to express my deepest love for her. Just know that God has sent me an angel...

I love you sweetheart. You mean the world to me...

Brian

0 comments: