Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Turning off the light

Greetings faithful readers..

Well early tomorrow morning I am taking my daughter to Orlando for her 8th birthday. We are going to be back on Monday. This means a couple of things...

1) I won't be blogging until then...(but think about all the great finds...)

2) I am going on a 4 day tech fast. No email...no laptop....just me and my family. It's the best gift that I can give to my daughter. My undivided attention for the length of the vacation.

That's about it. I will be looking forward to talking to all of you about it when we return. Enjoy the week!

BV

2 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

good for you, all your subscribers respect that...and you.

Danisa said...

Good job! I am sure your daughter will remember this week for many weeks to come.

When you come back from the fast, check my blog page.

Danisa