Thursday, January 15, 2009

I like caffeine, but...

Greetings Faithful Readers...

I'm into the occasional blast of caffeine...but how about this from the website:


CRACKHEADS2 Candy
Each box of Crackheads2® contains the same caffeine in approximately 6 cups of coffee, 7.5 Red Bull® energy drinks, or 11 cans of Mountain Dew®!.


7 1/2 Red Bulls? Does it come with a defibrillator? If you eat these, please do me a favor, take your pulse. Let me know if it sounds more like machine gun cover fire or the opening drum beat to the song "Orange Crush" by REM.

I'll just stick to the occasional pop rocks and diet coke.

BV

2 comments:

Arturo de la Mora said...

Wow.... this is insane... I'll get one on Sundays and let's see how the service will run... LOL...

Lily said...

sounds like dangerous candy Pastor Brian!!!!

I think I'll stick to milk duds and raisinets :-)

Lily C.