Sunday, February 08, 2009

iPhone finds

Greetings Faithful Readers...

Once in awhile, somebody will ask what I'm running on my iPhone...not sure why...but I guess they figure the iPastor would be in the know for the best iPhone apps...

Here are a few standouts that I really love on my phone:

Vlingo - an amazing program that lets you search maps, update your twitter status, dial contacts, and perform Google searches...all with your voice! (FREE)

Facephone - sync people's Facebook photos with their contacts on your phone...always know who's calling by their Facebook photo! ($2.99)

Multi-photo - Email multiple photos at one time! If you email a bunch of photos, this is a cool app. ($2.99)

USA Today - Great news, sports, weather, etc. and FREE!

ToDo - Synced with my web-based task management app, Toodledo...keeps my to-do list in perfect sync between my phone, computer, and the net. ($9.99)

Instapaper - Install the free instapaper extension to Firefox and it puts a bookmark on your browser. Then, if you see an article on the web that you can't read right away...simply click "Read Later" and you can read it on your iPhone! Very convenient! (Basic- FREE / Pro - $9.99)

That's just a few...

Enjoy!

BV

0 comments: