Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pray

Please pray for me, o faithful reader of the Vasilating blog. I am starting to catch something and am scheduled to speak this weekend. I know that the enemy is trying to throw something in my path to discourage me. Being sick stinks.

B/t/w I am going to try to post on my blog daily. Not sure if it will always be worth reading, but it will be consistent. I mean really. What's the point of a blog if others don't read it.

I am really looking forward to going back to Disney soon. We are scheduled to go next month and it really gives me something to look forward to. Many people always ask me why we go so much. It's expensive and tires you out more than just sitting at home. My answer is always the same... I want to eat a chocolate covered Mickey Mouse rice crispy treat every year until I retire. No, actually, we go so much because we only have a few years left with our daughter before she moves away. Those of you that know my daughter are saying...isn't she only 7? True...but if I treat every visit like it could be the last one we get the most out of it. The years have already started to accelerate with her and I am holding on with both hands. If paying homage to the mouse is the way we make memories as a family....so be it.

Set your priorities and keep them...no matter the cost.

BV

0 comments: