Friday, September 01, 2006

My Macbook

As many of my closest friends know...I'm a mac guy. Not just a "I really like my iPod" type of Mac guy. I mean if I could shave my head and have that apple logo on the back of it... I would. I attend Apple Store openings. I even brought my daughter as if it were a historic event. I read books that tell me how to work my mac better. How I can squeeze every ounce of oomph out of the machine. I am a mac geek.

All that being said....I just had my first bad mac. 2 times to the repair shop in a month. I just read on the website that it is coming back to me within a day or so. Hope they finally fixed the problem that it had. Can't imagine doing this again a third time.

Someone at the church today mocked me and said that there was an office full of PCs that were working and didn't require service in the shop. I told him to enjoy his viruses and blue screens of death.

I don't exactly mind PCs. In fact, I think Bill Gates is a cool guy. In a sort-of Mt. Rushmore of Nerds sort of way. I can say that about nerds. I have my membership card.

This is what I get for blogging late into the night. Just a trip into the bouillabaisse that is my mind.

BV

B/t/w bouillabaisse is spelled right. The dictionary built into my mac tells me so...

0 comments: