Thursday, September 14, 2006

Have you ever...?


Have you ever had one of those weeks when...well I really don't know how to express it...so let me use a Disney example. Remember the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney? When you go down the waterfall and enter the show scene with the big ship firing on the fort with cannonballs. I feel like the fort. It's been a tough week. It seems like just when I have everything humming...along comes a very trying week. I haven't slept much as a result. Of course, that just makes it worse.

I realize the truths that I studied for my last teaching. I can't live my life untouched. Things are going to affect me. People are going to judge my motives. My feelings are going to be hurt. I'm not used to this. I don't like it.

Beach baptism is this Sunday afternoon. I get to go into the water and be used by God to change lives. I even get to baptize my own mother. On her birthday. Life is good. I know in my heart it is.

Feeling lousy stinks. God is awesome.

BV

0 comments: