Saturday, September 09, 2006

Missing You

Sorry loyal readers...I missed a blog entry on Friday. Shame on me. I just got tied up working on the new TV shows. I know that's no excuse, but hopefully you will all see the work in the new run of shows. I'm really excited to let you all see the new stuff. The Lab series on Influence should be great!

Anyway, off to another weekend at Flamingo Road. I am working on some beach baptism footage and some Tears footage.

I truly appreciate all of the support and encouragement about my teaching last weekend. Just know that it is totally God. That's not false humility. I know what I write down on the paper and what comes out on stage. They usually aren't the same. The Holy Spirit takes over and I get the chance to be used by God. Can you imagine a greater feeling?

Gotta wrap this up... see you on Sunday...

BV

0 comments: