Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Happiest Place on Earth




I really look forward to Sunday afternoons. A chance to relax a bit and work on next week's television show. I post our church podcasts on iTunes as well. One of my weekly rituals is to download several Disney World related podcasts and catch up with one of my favorite places on the planet. If you stick with me long enough on this blog, you will note that I will write of Disney often. I took the picture that you see here last time we were there. As I mentioned in a previous post, people question why we go so much to the same place. Honestly, I think we do it because it is one of the few places on the planet where we as a family can just play together. Life get so tough sometimes. I will go for a stretch of days when it seems as all I do is nod to my family and keep working. Disney magic just seems to re-cement our bonds...recharge the batteries. Granted, we could probably re-bond many places. It just seems as though Disney is that magical place that makes it happen the quickest.

We are headed back there soon. None of us can wait. Waking up to Mickey's wake up call...turkey legs...riding cool stuff...swimming in the Disney hotel pools...

I'm taking pictures all the time. Soaking it all in. I treasure these trips. Don't forget, faithful reader, that it's important to enjoy the rest stops along life's highway just as much as the road.

Wishing Upon a Star...

BV

0 comments: