Sunday, October 01, 2006

Choose Your Own Adventure

Glad tidings faithful reader...

Had a great find today. Looking around Barnes and Noble for a book for my daughter and stumbled across maybe the greatest series of unique books ever printed...Choose Your Own Adventure. If you have never read any of these...they start with a story and eventually you are given choices to go to certain pages based on certain choices in the story. Great stuff. When I was a kid, I had all of these books. The new ones look exactly the same, but they are completely different stories.

Another great weekend at FRC. Troy really brought it this weekend concerning divorce. A very tough subject dealt with very adroitly.

I am currently working on the podcasts. Stay tuned on iTunes around midnight or so for the update.

Keep watching the show and I'll see you this Wednesday night!

BV

0 comments: