Monday, October 09, 2006

The End is Nigh

Well it's almost here. This Friday is the release of the 13th book in the Lemony Snicket series titled, "The End" These books are written as juvenile literature, but they are entertaining, well-written, and worthy of a quick read. I have read the other 12 and am anxious to get some closure (which in this case means...until the next book comes out). I think everybody needs a "Reader Release" A place where you can go and just read a book for fun. I enjoy learning through what I read, but not all the time...

I am also reading iWoz which is the autobiography of Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak. It is really amazing how his mind works. He has created more things from scratch than maybe any inventor in modern times. Truly a quick and fascinating read.

Anyway, I'm counting down the days until I get my Snicket fix. I know I act 12 sometimes...but that's one of the reasons I'm so cool to be around. He he he....

BV

0 comments: