Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Third Wind

Last night was an interesting one for me. I worked on the video for our Doral Campus and it kinda fell apart about 1:30AM. I had to then, redo it. My media team had a shoot scheduled for 6:30AM this morning..so I had a choice to make. Should I work through the "point of no return" and stay up all night or try to get an hour or so of sleep. I chose the former. I hadn't pulled an "all-nighter" in awhile and was not sure how it would affect my day.

I think things went OK. I got to enjoy my second wind at church this morning. There is something about being part of the Magnification team on the weekend that pumps you up and keeps you going.

My third wind kicked in when I got home from lunch this afternoon. God gave me the energy to do the audio podcast, the video podcast, and the video feed for the website. I then went to work on show #87.

This week's show is very important for everyone to watch. It is the one where Pastor Troy talks about divorce. An encouraging message to be sure.

There are things that you realize when you are tired.
1) You've got to be realistic about your limits. When it's time to stop...stop.
2) Everything is much funnier at 4AM
3) I enjoy the silence of my house at night. Just knowing my family is with me and safe brings me happiness.
4) Fasting shouldn't apply to rest.
5) Apple computers make mistakes, too.
6) There are many weird sounds outside at night. These same sounds used to give me the creeps when I was a kid. Now they are just cool.

I don't know...just thought I'd share a few random thoughts. Thanks again for reading this blog. I have spoken with several of you that do read it and you don't seem to mind the ramblings...

Until tomorrow... Get some sleep....

BV

0 comments: