Saturday, October 28, 2006

A New Member of the Family

Wow...what a difference a couple of days makes. Well, in the past two days, my wife has a new job and we have new member of the Vasil house. That's right...Mindy is headed back to work on the church side of things. I'm so elated that God has given her this opportunity to shine and do what she is so skilled to do.

As for the other part...tonight we stopped by the local pet store to pick up some things for my nano reef tank (I'll blog about it soon...) and we fell in love with a mini-Dachshund. She has long dark brown hair and tan eyebrows. She is only about 3 months old and is now asleep on my couch.

Those that know me know that I am not what you would call a "dog person" but this one is special. Everyone I know that has a Dachschund loves them (Peti...Greta...) and now I know why. Our is named Misty and she is a love. It's kind of a zoo here...but we like it.

Well, faithful reader, I must go...Misty is getting ready to do something cute...

BV

0 comments: