Sunday, October 29, 2006

Whaaa?


What is the deal with the daylight? I'm standing outside at 6PM and I can't see my hand in front of my face..Does anybody like this arrangement? You wake up in blaring daylight and start feeling sleepy right after work. I'm not a farmer...I don't need the extra hour of sun.

Anyway...what a great weekend at FRC. Let's break it down:

1) The music was great! The drums lost their plastic cage and sounded great. I was sitting in the balcony with a bunch of folks who were really into the praise and worship. If you don't sit around people that take their worship seriously, it is worth it to move to another spot. Trust me, God is there too.
2) Troy really brought it. Kind of springing off the news about Hallandale, he was really fired up about God's plan. We all are. It's just really cool to watch your lead pastor going off against the enemy.
3) There are so many great people at Flamingo. I can honestly say that walking around every corner brought me face to face with another welcoming person. I don't know as many people as I once did...but it's fun adding to that number.
4) Next week we go to high def at Doral. Cool!
5) And best of all...6 more days we get to do it again. Can you imagine Heaven...we get to do this everyday!

Until the morrow breaks, faithful reader, know that I am only a blog click away.

Enjoy the randomness!

BV

0 comments: