Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Old Man Winter

Wow! Wasn't the weather nice this morning? The cool breeze and low humidity remind me of some of my favorite times growing up. Soccer season, trick-or-treating, sleeping under the stars at the Fall Camporee in a tent. I love this time of year!

Just finishing up this week's episode of "Influence" about prayer. We are about 2 weeks behind the live services and I like that pace. One week separations...while preferred by most viewers...is torture on the editing turn-around time. I hope you enjoy it.

Heading down to Hallandale tonight to shoot some video for this weekend. I can't reveal what it is just yet. If you have been listening to the sermons and/or first Wednesday as of late, you probably can figure it out what I am shooting video of.

That's about it for today. If anything else happens, you'll be the fifth to know...

BV

0 comments: