Monday, October 23, 2006

Welcome



WOW! I am blown away by all of the new readers to "Vasilating". My readership has jumped 50% the last few days!

Here's what I can promise you will find when you check out my site:

1) After reading this site, you will know exactly 0.154% more about me than you did before you came.
2) This may scare you.
3) I will continue to post random thoughts that tumble from my brain.
4) You may or may not learn something.
4) I don't know how to number a list
5) I appreciate each and every view of this page
6) I may not post everyday, but I will try.
7) I will use a lot of words to communicate a simple idea.
*) My shift key works on my keyboard
9) What I am reading/playing will change far less than it should
10) I will post most comments that I agree with.

Just kidding on that last one...please feel free to send any comments, questions, or snide remarks my way. I have really enjoyed posting to this blog and am glad that many of you are enjoying your trip through my thoughts.

Buckle Up,

BV

0 comments: