Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The One-Two Punch

Well...trunk or treat is over and I would say our best yet. We had an amazing number of folks come through and all was great! We even had enough candy!!! Be sure to visit Flamingo this weekend for one of our famous recap videos of the event.

After that...the evening went downhill. We stopped by McDonalds for a little dinner afterward and they were out of the McRib. I know. Crazy huh? What a sandwich! The McRib is only available for a limited time and they didn't have any!!! The nerve.

Then I came home and fired up the computer. The news hit me like a lead weight. Bob Barker is retiring from the Price is Right. He will be 83 this December and is leaving the show in June.

Wow... first the McRib and then Bob Barker. After a great event...a one/two punch in the gut.

I sure hope Brianna got some good candy. I need some therapeutic sweet tarts.

BV

0 comments: