Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tonight's the Night

Well, here it is the first Wed. of the month...you know what day that is! First Wednesday! Tonight, Pastor Troy is going to share some exciting news about the future of the church. I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet, but I can promise that it will be worth coming to see.

My favorite part of first Wed. is seeing all of you. Our "Saturday Night" people mixing and talking with the "Sunday Morning" folks... I enjoy the fellowship and chance to catch up with as many of you as I can.

Pray for us as a church to stay focused on God's direction. There are some exciting things on the horizon that I believe He has given us the opportunity to take part in. We just have to stay obedient to Him.

I am looking forward to this weekend as well. Pastor Garland is going to share a message about evangelism. After hearing just his outline, the whole planning team was pumped up. Should be a great weekend!

Well, time to finish up for tonight. As Rocky would say...Yo, see you there.

BV

0 comments: