Thursday, December 28, 2006

Clearance Sale

Good Morning,

Just wanted to invite one and all to this weekend's services. We had a great planning meeting yesterday morning and this is shaping up to be another great Flamingo Road experience. Pastor Sammy is teaching live in Hallandale and Pastor Matt Miller is live in Doral. I get the opportunity to teach live here in Cooper City.

We will be talking about the Clearance Sale window. What happens when we realize that some things that we have been carrying in 2006 need to be cleared out before we get to 2007? Pray for me as I prepare over the next couple of days. I have been looking forward to teaching so much that I hope the message measures up to my expectations!

Things have been getting better for me as of late. We were able to complete the 8 videos and the show from last week as well as get a jump on this week's work. I have been studying from home and Mauricio has been shouldering this week's video allotment. Go Mo!

This week's "Influence" (#97) is our Christmas service from last weekend. A lot of work to turn that baby around in 36 hours, but I know it will be worth it. Again, ratings have been outstanding!

Happy New Year to one and all. I have enjoyed this creative outlet called "Vasilating" over the past several months. I only hope that I've brought you a chuckle or a passing thought or two.

Here's to another year of randomness!

BV

0 comments: