Saturday, January 20, 2007

A few thoughts...

Good evening faithful reader...just a few random thoughts tonight...nothing too deep...just need to share.

1) Am I the only one on the planet that has not seen High School Musical all the way through? Just wondering.

2) I saw a guy today at Sbarro who was bald but wearing a hair net. Wait a second. Think about that...visualize it. Chuckle? Mmmm....maybe it's just more evidence that I think strangely sometimes.

3) The movie "Invincible" was really good. A little hard to believe that an entire neighborhood in south Philadelphia during the 1970s didn't say one curse word...but that made it good. Vince Papale is quite an inspiration.

4) I learned today that the Aventura Mall doesn't get crowded until the afternoon. Just a tip.

5) The red iPod nano is cool. Wish they'd do the whole line of iPods in red. It is my favorite color after all...

6) It's fun to watch lifelong PC users come to the realization that the Mac operating system is far superior in so many ways. They come to me as though I wrote the software myself and tell me how wonderful it is. I didn't and it really is great.

My blog traffic has been increasing as of late and I am so thankful. I will try to turn the comments back on soon...just waiting for the spam to clear out. Thanks to all of you who send emails and catch me at church and comment on the blog. I hope you find it entertaining. I find it therapeutic to write and I hope you find it funny and real.

Enjoy the randomness!

BV

0 comments: