Saturday, January 06, 2007

How's it going so far?


Well here we are 5 days into 2007. How's it going so far. I've already learned a few things about life in the past 5 days...

1) When you hit 35...the Dr. visits increase and get scarier each time. I had an EKG on my heart this week. Not anything serious...in fact...it was "routine". The Dr. said that at my age I needed to have my heart checked yearly. Getting older stinks. Should I be thinking about this stuff @ 35?

2) Harrison Ford is turning 65. Hard to believe that Han Solo can actually retire. He is still going to film Indiana Jones 4. I only hope at 65 I will still remember who Indiana Jones is...

3) It feels good to have some nice furniture. For the first time in our married lives, our living room looks more like grown adults live here and less like a dorm room. Not sure what we were waiting on, but it looks great!

4) Satellite radio rules! I just subscribes to Sirius radio and love it. I can listen to classic rock, then 80s music, then Elvis, and then the Viking game. What a great invention!!!

5) Flamingo Road Church is simply amazing! We actually ran 4300+ on the "slowest" weekend of the year... Go God!

That's it so far. Not bad for only a few days. I have made a resolution to post like I used to on this blog...but you know how resolutions go...

Have a great January 6th!

BV

0 comments: