Saturday, February 10, 2007

Cinderella

Good evening, faithful reader. I have been a good boy lately and been posting every couple of days or so. Thanks again to those of you who take a couple of minutes each day to check out this blog. It means a lot that the readership has been growing each week!

Anyway, to the point. I was watching Cinderella 3 today with my daughter when the king said something that got me to thinking about my relationship with my wife. I have been talking with a few people lately and it seems as though my marriage always seems to come up. My wife and I have known each other since 1988, dated for 5 years and married in 1993. I cannot remember what is was like before her and I don't want to. She is my angel and best friend. Anyway, back to Cinderella 3. As I was watching the movie, the king said (I think)...that the queen "takes good care of his heart". I don't know if he actually said that, but that's the way I heard it. It just clicked with me. That's what Mindy does. She takes good care of my heart. She protects me, looks after my best interests, and is emotionally strong when I cannot be.

I could live forever and never tell her how much she means to me.

BV

0 comments: