Friday, February 09, 2007

Heroes


I must take just a minute and thank Janis Whipple. You know her, she sings on the praise team....her sister is Sharon DiStefano. Yep. Her. She is the one. The other week back by the green room she asked me if I watched NBC's show "Heroes" I told her that I didn't. She told me I aught to give it a shot because the writing is good.

Here I am 13 episodes later wanting more. It is a great show. I don't just mean "one-eye-on-the-screen" good. I mean "24" good. "The Office" good. "Influence with Pastor Troy Gramling" good.

Definitely PG-13 rated. A little gory in spots...but a good tale of human character. I couldn't recommend it any higher.

I don't have a lot of time to watch TV in the evenings due to video production, but I do make time for "The Office" "The Amazing Race" and now "Heroes"

Anybody else watch Heroes? Favorite character? Any guesses as to how this scene plays out?
Post a comment and let me know!

BV

0 comments: