Friday, March 02, 2007

Dr. Jones and Tropical Punch Pop Rocks


Good evening, faithful readers...

First off, I want to welcome those of you that are new here. Kick back, grab a cold Mr. Pibb and put your feet up. I don't guarantee that every entry here will teach you anything. I can guarantee that they will all be 100% authentic dips into the mush in my head. Mostly right brain. Random thoughts that careen across my synapses like the runaway cattle in City Slickers.

See. Random reference there... Bonus points to those who get them all..

Anyway, my point of writing tonight. I just wanted to let you all know that you are in for quite a treat this coming weekend video-wise. We have put together three videos that will make you say "They pay them for this?" or "Those guys are total and complete creative geniuses that should be enshrined in the 'all-that' hall of fame." The last video you see this weekend involves Dr. Indiana Jones and a Mr. Connery impression. See if you can hear Carlos Garcia as Sallah (Indy's friend in the fez).

Today I bought a book about blogging. I would post a review of it here...but I think if you are reading a blog with a blog review about blogging you may cause a rip in the space/time continuum. My father would be replaced by Biff Tannen and my mom would go on to star in "Caroline in the City"

By the way, I ate pop rocks and drank soda today. Didn't kill me. I'm not going out like that.

Enjoy the randomness,

BV

0 comments: