Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Baby Girl

Good evening faithful reader....as of the last couple of days, many of you were a bit more faithful reading than I have been with posting. I haven't posted in a couple of days and I miss it. That last post went much deeper than I meant it to when I started. Sorry if it dragged you down...but I needed to get that out in some form.

Anyway, the reason for my post...I just wanted to brag on my daughter for a second. She brought home her report card today...straight A's! Also straight outstanding marks in behavior. I couldn't be prouder. My mantra with her and grades is simple. I really don't care if she gets straight A's all the time as long as she does her best. She knows that. I don't ever want to pressure her to be an overachiever for it's own sake. I want her to take pride in her output without costing her her belief in herself. She is such a blessing.

That's about it for tonight. Thanks to all for your kind feedback on this blog. When the well runs dry, I'll cap it. But for now, you get to read the random rants of a man looking for a good ice cream sandwich.

Until the blogging muse moves me,

BV

0 comments: