Monday, April 23, 2007

My Addictions

Good evening faithful readers...

Tonight was a good night...

1) I got the rough edit done on show #114. It is the first in the IVESCREWEDUP.COM series (Easter).

2) Heroes started again on NBC. Oh my goodness...that show is amazing. I couldn't believe 7 weeks ago was the last new show before tonight. It is the only thing I will stop working on the TV show for... I think I told my family tonight "When 9:00 comes, I shan't be disturbed" Brianna silently wept for her father for almost one hour...alone. No, just kidding. I actually let her watch it with me...nope...kidding again. I took her upstairs piggyback and tucked her into bed with prayers and a kiss on the head.

3) After Heroes, I took this picture of my tank. Many of you have asked what it looks like and what is in it:



29 Gallon Mini-Reef Saltwater Aquarium
1 Flame Angel
25 pounds of live rock (Fiji)
1 Galaxis coral
1 Xenia coral (pulsing coral)
1 Flower Polyp coral
1 Sun Polyp Hard Coral
1 Capnella Coral
2 Emerald Crabs
1 Sally Long Legs Crab
4 Turbo Snails
1 Feather Duster Worm

That's about it... enjoy tomorrow!

BV

PS: Here's a tip...ants hate cinnamon. If you have ant troubles in the kitchen, sprinkle a little at the entry points and they will go away. Enjoy the randomness!

0 comments: