Thursday, June 28, 2007

iWait so iBlog

Good evening faithful reader..

Well, tomorrow is that special day... the iPhone is released to the Mac faithful. I plan on camping out early tomorrow morning in the line @ the ATT store. The phone releases at 6PM. I am packing a backpack with granola bars, my iPod, my Gameboy, and a good book. Probably looking at an 8-10 hour wait. Am I nuts....probably. Will I have an iPhone tomorrow night...hopefully. If not, I'll just order one online.

Why not do that in the first place? Simple...I enjoy hanging out in line with my people. Fellow Mac faithful who see the merit in having the coolest gadget on the planet.

I will be blogging every hour of the experience from my current phone (which will become available for purchase after 6:30PM tomorrow)....I plan on blogging my comments along with photos from the line! These blogs will update immediately so you will virtually get to enjoy the experience with me....Oh...one last thing...check out my wife's blog...www.mindyvasil.com. She chimes in with her reaction to my craziness.

Until the morrow...sleep tight...pleasant iDreams!

BV

0 comments: