Thursday, July 19, 2007

Done!

Good evening faithful readers...

Well I just finished the message for this weekend and couldn't be more pumped than I am right now. I am so anxious to share this with all of you and your friends.

Throughout this week, many of you have sent me little notes of encouragement. I just wanted to let you all know how much those have meant to me. I've been really tested by the enemy this week in the area of patience. Your prayers have guided me right through the pylons and now I can see the finish line...Thanks so much to all of my church family...you guys are unbelievable.

I hope to see you this weekend. If you are out of town and vacationing...rest up...disconnect...and catch us on the internet!

Mashburns...I envy your trip out west. I have always wanted to see Arizona and the Grand Canyon. I hope to see lots of great photos!

Heredes - Party on with your 100 posting self! Hope you have lots of visitors in your virtual crib tomorrow!

Heather and Raul - enjoy the Caribbean! Heather - your blog posts have been at their best as you post from the islands...very inspiring!

Stacie - Harry Potter tomorrow night! I may be a muggle...but I can appreciate your enthusiasm for the book. Remember..I waited 10 hours for a telephone.

That's about all of the shout-outs that I can squeeze in tonight. Until I see you this weekend...enjoy the ride...and be patient.

BV

0 comments: