Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pray for Me

Dear faithful readers...

I am speaking this weekend about Patience. I have been up 3 nights in a row late working on my outline and would truly appreciate your prayers as I put on the finishing touches. Please pray that God shines brightly through my limited mind and vocabulary.

I am writing this message to bring you hope this weekend. If you weren't planning on coming...please do. If you know someone who is impatient or someone that is about to give up...invite them. I promise that they will take something home with them that they can put to use. That may sound like a bold statement...but I believe that God's Word never returns void.

I won't be posting the usual humorous posts this week. I need to stay focused on the matter at hand. I treasure your prayers and am excited to share what God has given me.

BV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey brother you've got a whole team of prayer warriors on your side. May God's words speak through you this weekend !!

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know we're looking forward to hearing/seeing you teach this weekend..Love your delivery and your sense of humor shines through..