Saturday, July 07, 2007

Let's Go for 100!

Hi Again...

Just wanted to congratulate you...faithful readers...we are almost at 100 unique visitor hits per day here at Vasilating. Me and the staff (well...that's actually just me and all of the voices in my head) are very proud of what we've accomplished. I never imagined anyone would actually want to read my thoughts about stuff. I am humbled that you share a second of your day with my random prose. Sincerely, thanks...you are the reason that I write...

BV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will hang with you just as long as you DO NOT post a picture of a monsterous snake as did Pastor Troy.

Lily said...

Hi Pastor B!
I never knew you had a blog until Heather put up her blog and placed the links to most of the FRC leadership team's blogs on her site!

Keep on blogging! You are an amazing writer...

Also, make sure to rest and take care of yourself. Balance is so important for spiritual & physical health...

Blessings,

Lily Cuadra

Mr. Ed said...

And of course, the multitudes of people who visit from FRC's one IP address likely put you well over 100.