Monday, July 02, 2007

Welcome to the Family!

Good evening faithful readers...

Well...you've done it. Vasilating has actually had 230 visitors in one day. WOW! Now I kinda feel the pressure of writing profound passages with each post! Thanks to all that remain faithful to this blog o' randomness. To those of you that are just joining this party...where ya' been? You got some catching up to do! This is post #213.

I know that I have all but abandoned my Disney blog. I still plan on updating it...I have only had enough time to update this one lately, but I'll go back to it...sorry to all mousketeers everywhere.

I have also given up on my "Friday Finds" I did a whole one of them. I plan on doing that again too someday.

I want to point you toward Mindy's blog (www.mindyvasil.com). She reads my blog and then writes either a counterpoint or a companion piece to coincide with my entries. I love reading it but now have to be very careful and not elaborate or embellish any stories...(not that I ever have before...)

I have begun work on my teaching message scheduled for July 21-22. I am teaching on patience. Let's hope I learn some before the 20th!!! Just kidding. Not really.

Well, that's about it. Have a happy 4th and don't blow anything up.

BV

0 comments: