Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Going to Hialeah

Well this weekend finds me teaching at First Baptist Church of Hialeah. The pastor down there is in the hospital, so I have been asked to fill the pulpit for him. I am going to teach the sermon that I taught in Cooper City last weekend. I will have to change it a bit, but it should carry over well.

Just wrapped show #81. This will be the last re-run for awhile. We are going on a 20 or so show run with all new stuff. I looked at the schedule and we will hit show #100 on January 21, 2007. Wow. 100 shows.

I'm still reeling from tonight. First Wednesday has grown into what we all prayed it would. Truly, a night of worship and vision that the core of the church can plug into. Great stories, great examples, great attendance! Our video even went over well. Who would have thought that a mediocre Sly Stallone impression could evoke such a response! I had a blast doing that voice-over!

This weekend should be great at the Cooper City campus. I am really looking forward to experiencing what God is going to do.

BV

0 comments: