Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Getting Better All the Time

Good early morning faithful reader....just a quick note to let you know that I am feeling better. My voice is still weak, but the bod is recovering. I haven't gone to the Dr. yet....but I may tomorrow...

I had the chance to videotape Hallandale's opening weekend last weekend. Oh my goodness. God is loose in Hallandale Beach. Everyone delivered and the weekend came off flawlessly. I stood there in the auditorium there and was completely overwhelmed. If you can sneak away and visit FRC Hallandale Beach...I couldn't recommend it any higher. It is an experience!

Looking forward to this weekend. Part two of Windows. Unmet expectations...what you want is not always what you get... mmmmm..... great topic!

Just sitting here listening to music and relaxing after finishing Influence #94. So far I've listened to Haircut 100, Guns and Roses, Beck, and Building 429. My ipod is quite a stew....

The end guitar solo to "November Rain" by Guns and Roses is delicious. I could listen to it on a loop. It's just one of those things that gets me playing my air bass.

Better lay off the Dayquil.

BV

0 comments: