Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm Mista Vista


Good evening, faithful reader...

WARNING: CONTAINS GEEK-SPEAK. DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED

I have to confess. I actually like Windows Vista. No, I haven't converted back to the dark side. I am still a dedicated Mac head. However, I have been running Windows Vista Enterprise Edition inside Parallels on my Mac. If you have to use Windows, this is a nice visual upgrade. Granted, I am not a power-user by any means on the Windows side. However, it seems as though they have really tried to make it more user friendly. Basically more Mac-like. If you have the means, I highly advise picking one up. It's so choice (c'mon what movie was that line from...anyone...Beuller...Beuller...)

I have connected my ipod to my TV via composite cabling and can now watch "The Office" on full screen. I am going to change the video over to S-video soon so that the picture can be a little sharper. My PS3 is connected via HDMI but I can't watch movies at a full 720p due to a bug in the code. They are supposed to patch the firmware so that I can enjoy full 720p (my native resolution). Can't wait.

If you understood all the terms in that last paragraph...give yourself a pat on the pocket protector...you nerd.

I say that lovingly. Really.

Vanilla frosties at Wendy's are tasty. Especially if you dip your french fries in them.

Enjoy the randomness!

BV

0 comments: