Friday, February 02, 2007

My Tears

It's quite fitting that my 100th post on this blog coincides with what happened to me yesterday. It's hard to wrap my brain around that we have produced 100+ shows of Influence. Yesterday at our staff meeting, we recognized that milestone and I was completely blown away by the commemorative video produced. Pastor Troy, Heather, and Mauricio...I was moved. I don't tend to be outwardly emotional, but I just couldn't help it. Those stories of people that had changed lives as a result of the show just touched my heart. Those tears were genuine. I couldn't hold it back. God has done great things with 28 and a half minutes each weekend. Thanks to each of you for your part in that production. I will treasure that footage more than you know.

Looking forward to another 100. It's been a great ride so far.

BV

0 comments: