Monday, April 16, 2007

On a Chilly Monday...

Good chilly morning, faithful reader...

Just wanted to let you know that the podcasts are now up and available for download. The file size is larger this week as the sermon went 53 minutes. But grab this one. It will take a bit longer than usual, but the wait is worth it. While it's downloading you can head over to Troygramling.com and catch up with Troy's latest... or surf over to Ivescrewedup.com to read (or leave one) of the confessionals there.

I visited with Grandma yesterday afternoon for awhile. It looks as though her condition is not going to get better and I don't know if the doctors know what to do. Thanks to all of you who have prayed.

I am heading in to the office this morning to continue working on Influence #113. It is the last of the tattooed series and I am excited for you all to see it. If you know somebody who doesn't go to church...the TV show is a great tool to let them in on what God is doing. Also, our internet campus is doing very well and I couldn't recommend it any higher. It truly feels like church. If you are ever out of town or have family that cannot attend one of our other 5 campuses, the online deal is a great alternative!

That's about it for now. I appreciate all of you who have prayed for me over the last few days. Please know that I do not take your prayers for granted. The hugs in the hallway or the encouraging emails have meant so much. I can't stand feeling sad so much, but I know that God is using this emotion to teach me something about myself and my dependence on Him.

BV

0 comments: