Friday, April 13, 2007

Please

Good evening faithful reader...

I would like for all of you to pray for my grandmother. She is my last grandparent and I care for her dearly. She is battling parkinsons, dimentia, and epilepsy. Last night around midnight, she had a seizure. Then between 1AM and 10AM this morning, she had 4 more. She is currently in Memorial West. She cannot speak now and doesn't seem to recognize people anymore. I would ask that you pray for my grandmother, Barbara. Her only hope is through the healing touch of God.

Thanks everyone...I appreciate you all.

BV

1 comments:

Mrs. Tello said...

I will definitely pray for your grandmother.. Last October my family and I went through my grandmother's last days on this Earth so I know what you are going through... knowing that she is now with our Father in Heaven has made the last few months easier to handle. Take care Brian and please keep us updated....