Sunday, August 31, 2008

Group Photo

Greetings Faithful Readers...

As many of you know, Mindy and I host an online small group on the FRC Internet Campus on Thursday nights... It has been such an amazing experience...with an awesome group of people from around the world. Last week, we had over 50 in attendance from 3 countries...and have had as many as 5 countries join us before!

Last Thursday, my daughter took a few pictures of us as we were live from our living room.











I'd also like you to see a group portrait of our online small group...they smiled for the photo...















I love the Internet Campus...

BV

3 comments:

Andie said...

This is soo cute! I love the picture of the attendees!!!
:)

Heather Palacios said...

THat is so cool. Thx for taking us along with you. And good pic-taking, Bri!

Marian said...

Oh no!! I'm not there :( boo...I'll be there tomorrow. I love this online small group :)

Mindy and you are the best!