Monday, September 01, 2008

My iTank

Greetings Faithful Readers...

Just wanted to show you a couple pictures of my little corner of the ocean. If you are new to Vasilating... I am an aquarist... er...somebody who raises marine life in my living room. I have been doing it for over 3 years now...and love it. Yes, it is a lot of work...but when all the lights are off and my iPod is on...the chill-out factor is well worth it. I have live corals, snails, emerald crabs, shrimp, starfish (sand-sifting and serpent star), hermit crabs, and a few fish (false-percula clown, bar goby, and possum wrasse). Enjoy the pics!

BV

2 comments:

SmilingSally said...

That's a beauty!

Marian said...

Pastor, You have a NEMO! :):):)

I'm sure this is a lot of work but how great it should be to just sit there and relax while looking at what you have created after so much effort.